Thursday 13 November 2014

Jennifer on forgivenss,finding love again

No comments


JENNIFER ANISTON;

Jennifer Aniston is 45 and on top of her game
.During a recent interview with  Harper's Bazaar,
which she covers in as  sexy backless dress, the
actress revealed her post 40 years have been by
far the most rewarding of her life.

"When I am supposed to freak,out?"When I am
supposed to feel like,oh,my knee,Oh my ouch
I don't feel any of those things "she explained proudly.

"The past wasn't less than.It was extremely important
to my growth as a woman."

She also discussed her relationship with Justin
Theroux."He is one of the most humble,decent
human beings he is not an a"
"He is not like some of our friends who are young.
and up and coming and the hit celebrity and all of
a sudden you're like "Oh you are different"
Now you don't hi to people?It's almost impossible
to get bored with one another "she gushed .

But she was  also quick to admit she may not
be the easiet  person to date"He 's just being doing
it  so graciouslyand graccefully and it;'s a strange
ballpark to walk into"

Continuing on her new Age line of reasoning,she
 explained;"but if you take the law of attraction
if you only love yourself ,70 percent ,that's what'a
going to come back  to you."So you fill that 30 percent
and all of a sudden there's this pure,good love standing
right in front of you.Then you realize"Oh this can be easy!
It doesn't  have to be so hard".

She explained"I am a forgiving person,I absolutely am'
I think it is important to forgive she said.

No comments :

Post a Comment