Wednesday 12 November 2014

Katy split with Russell

No comments


KATY--SUPERSTAR.

Singing superstar Katy Perry did not shy away
from  talking about her private pain in an
Australian television interview on
Monday night.

Chatting to The Project host Rove McMenus
backstage at the Perth Arena ahead her Prismatic
concert last week ,the pop star opened up
about the depths of her depression following
her split from husband British comedian
Russell Brand.

It was sad and there were thoughts but there
were never actions thankfully the 30 year old
recounted as she appeared fighting back tears.

 The conversation about Katy's emotional
song By The Grace Of God i which she details
her suicidal thoughts after her intense break-up
was brought up by the singer herself  when
talking about the range of song on her 2013
multi-platinum album.Prism.

"Then there's By The Grace of God'Which
is the first song I wrote coming to make
this record when I was in a different place
I was in a darker place "she admitted.

Turning her pain into something positive
was the singer's aim of the song writing it
so others going through the same thing
woulden't feel so alone.

"You always feel like you 're the only one
going through that"
"Well then comes along s song that speaks
to you that makes you feel like gosh,I can
get through this "the singer said proudly.

"That song is evident of how tough it
really was at a certain point.I asked
myself. Do I  want endure?Should
I continue living?

"I tell my fans if they want to know the
real truth about stuff, just listen to the
songs"Katy told the publication.

No comments :

Post a Comment