Monday 10 November 2014

Neil Young

No comments


 New  York;

"Who's gonna stand and save the Earth Neil Young
sings twice on his new album once to the song writer's
 familiar guitar and also with chorus and orchestra.

One answer of course is that Young himself will
stand up.But the veteran protest singer also has
plenty more on his mined on Storytone,not least
of which  are his romantic travails.

Young turns to the orchestra as his thoughts
shift to matters of the heart.with the singer-
who turns 69 next week excited to have found
love again and at times bristling at judgment
from outsiders.

"So many people don't understand what its
like to be me"he sings to a solo piano  with
orchestral arrangements filling the gaps
between verses .But I am not different from
anyone  else /I'm glad I found you"

"What happened to America leading to the
world ?I think corporation took over America
And I don't think they want to stop doing
what they're doing.
Young who retains his Canadian citizenship
but its along time California resident,said in an
interview carried on US public television.

No comments :

Post a Comment