Wednesday 24 June 2015

Alonso "scared"by spectacular Raikkonen crash (VIDEO)

No comments
SPIELBERG (AUSTRIA)
Fernando Alonso admitted he was scared and
then relieved on Sunday when he collided
 with KimiRaikkonen on the opening lap of
the Austria Grand Prix.

The two time champion in his McLaren said
he could not avoid hitting the Finn's Ferrari
as he approached him at the approach to the
high speed second corner at the Red Bull Ring
in the Styrian Alps'

It was very strange incident because he lost
the car in fifth gear or something like that said
Alonso,"Obviously ,it was quite scary foe me'

The car was moving  left ,right left right with
a lot of wheel-spin,We were overtaking him
left and right -all the cars and then he lost l
the car on the car on the left,and I was on the
left at that point,and we crashed,

"I could not see anything because with the seat
position I was looking only at the sky and then
I looked in the mirror and when I  stopped I
saw the car under my car.

"I jumped out quickly  and checked that he was
ok--tried to do it as quickly as possible to see
he was okey,Then I saw relieved ,I knew he was
ok,

Raikkonen ,the 2007 champion ,said I don't
know what happened'...I got some wheel spin
and it was a bit unusual ,It's hard to say
It is what it is--a pretty poor weekend ,but
that 's how it goes,Both drivers escaped injury
and walked away from the wreckage
AFP


No comments :

Post a Comment