Tuesday 30 June 2015

Player quits after deadly crash

No comments
SINGAPORE;
Singapore's Azreen Sairudin has quit
sepaktakraw after he was seriously
injured and lost his younger brother
in a motorbike crash during the South
east Sea Games a report said on Monday,

The 25 year-old told The News Paper
it was too painful to continue in the
volleyball-style sorp after the crash
on June 7,a day before Singapore's
first match at the multi-sport Sea Games

Azreen was giving his brother Aqil
21 a lift when they were both flung
from his motoerbike in the early hours
accident on one of the city state's highway,

"I can still hear  my brother's voice
in my head" Azreen told the news
paper."We were both lying on the ground
and he told me,:Azreen I'm in somuch
pain"Those were his last words"

AFP

No comments :

Post a Comment