Monday 22 June 2015

Warne insists it's really him on dating app (VIDEO)

No comments
LONDON
Australian cricket great Shane Warne
has woman on the dating app Tinder
believe he is impersonating himself,

The 45 year old Warne engaged to British
actress Elizabeth Hurley from September
2011 until the couple split up in December
2013 told Saturday edition of The Times
Magazine that he had on a couple of dates
after downloading Tinder,

Legendary leg spinner  Warne,who describes
himself as currently very,very very single
was quoted as saying of his Tinder  dates,
"One horrific,One was ok"He added "People
say "Why are trying to impersonate Shane
Warne?"I go OK yeah,I am And then they go,
NO,! It's really you!" and you,go OK it is,
And then they go ,NO its not! So I'm on there
for the fun value,

Warne who had three children with his former
wife Simone before the couple divorced in
2007 said he was relaxed about the prospect
of falling in love  again,I'm not looking for
it But it happens,it happens "said Warne,

I've three wonderful kids I'm having fun:
I don't feel like I need it he added
"But it gets quite lonely at times ,when you travel
all the time said Warne,who since retiring  from
cricket has become a globe trotting television pundit,

"There one or two nights a week ,when you
haven 't got your kids and you haven't got your
mates ,and just want to chill,
Its nice to share things with someone'
"Say how you are feeling  about things ,how
their days was,Cuddling up on the couch ,
I like that stuff
AFP

No comments :

Post a Comment