Monday 20 July 2015

MARIE LANS NEW PROJECT ( STILL A WORK PROGRESS )

No comments
GOING THE  DISTANCE :
The secret life of a business woman ,
has been exactly 21 years since I last
sat down  on my private table,

Gone are the long flowing stresses,
in its place is a short  choppy bob,
I got a SECRET to share to anybody
who cares to share ,


I am starting a new project (Business)
that's a total opposite of my business
before ,I think it is the right time for
me to try to do something new,
And I knew that I wanted to do something
different,

I can barely contain my excitement and
its no wonder this new business will
mark my return home,after 21 years
sitting in my wooden shop in Tuaran town,
I definitely  took my  time planing this
project.

With me ,it a feeling that I get when
it's the right one for me ,and I have
been waiting for something to excite me,
Going the distance,No secret stays a
secret for long,and roumers were flying
around the town for some time that,
I was really to open a new big business'.

I have the discussions with the creative
team that this business has to be even
bigger and better than my business before.

If I have not several step ahead of myself
then it's no point doing it,
I have really up against my past success,
So I have thinking of how to better myself..

Compared sitting in the busy town I got to
have more fun been at home to look into
my  new coming project.,

Now challenges' yet it not all fun and games
with me ,My vision to see my "Green House "
Being recognised  as a professional job,
I would  love to be able to focus on just
creating fabulous project ,that make my
family  be proud of,.

And do what I do really well,knowing that
I have full support  and backing of the
system.
But that's still a work PROGRESS<

BY  MARIE  LANS

No comments :

Post a Comment